Before getting started, please note that customisation only applies to native stores, as opposed to the web store.
Learn more about the differences between web store and native store.
🎨 Go the Settings / Customisation section of your store
- There, you can change your store name and add an icon that will appear on your users devices.
- You can also change the colours of your store.
- A message will warn you if we detect that the contrasts between the text colour and the background colour is low
- Once you're done, hit the "Save changes" button in the upper right corner.
⚠️Rebuild your store for changes to apply!
You probably want those changes to apply for your users, right ? Then there's one last thing to do !
- Go to the "Native stores and updates" section
- click on the "Build iOS store" or "Build Android Store" button:
- This will generate a new version of your store and send a push notification to your users. Next time your users open their store, it will update automatically and they will benefit from the customisation.